15 Jul Client Relationship Executive
We have an exciting opportunity within our rapidly-expanding consumer business. With a large portfolio of shopping centre clients, for which we provide a fully integrated marketing and events service, we are looking for someone with a strong desire to gain hands on experience working within our talented and creative client relationship team.
With strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels, along with a flair for writing content for a diverse range of media, the chosen candidate will be responsible for working alongside our Client Relationship Managers and senior team to deliver a wide variety of support services.
This role is an entry level position, offering significant potential for progression with a philosophy of promoting from within the business as more senior vacancies arise. The position would be ideally suited to a graduate who has either studied marketing, PR, events or business, or has demonstrated through work experience their desire to pursue a career in a marketing environment.
The ideal candidate won’t be afraid of rolling their sleeves up and turning their hand to any given task, particularly when it comes to events work. An ability to multi-task and prioritise a high work load is essential, as well as demonstrating a superior level of commitment and dedication to ensuring the best interests of our clients are protected at all times.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Delivers client PR campaigns specified by senior members of the team, as well as overseeing photo and filming opportunities and liaising with the media where necessary
- Continuously monitors client activity, establishes and maintains effective client relationships and ensures that client needs are being met in accordance with the service level agreement, as set out by the relevant Client Relationship Manager
- Responsible for briefing media, creative and research staff on client requirements and developing artwork alongside graphic designers
- Works with agency colleagues to devise campaign and event plans that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Prepares correspondence, plans and reports for clients, undertaking any necessary research as required
- Responsible for developing campaign and event ideas & costs for Client Relationship Manager to present to clients
- Responsible for liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency staff by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication and work flows effectively
- Responsible for preparing creative work (newsletters, magazines and so on) on behalf of clients
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on activities and producing reports that feed into clients’ monthly management reports
- Undertakes wide ranging administrational tasks, including dealing with incoming business calls, greeting clients attending meetings and so on
- Arranges and attends meetings as appropriate, usually shadowing a more senior member of the team to take notes and follow-up on actions after the meeting, as well as producing agendas and minutes for client update meetings
- Supports in the organisation and attendance of events outside of normal working hours, including evenings and weekends
- Collates content for Social Media through regular visits to retailers based within shopping centres and other destinations. Manages and monitors clients’ social media feeds including posting regular, accurate updates on Facebook and Twitter, as well as responding to communication received via these feeds in a timely, professional manner – clients’ social media accounts are monitored 7 days a week and therefore require checking and updating on evenings and weekends
To apply for this role, please email your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.