13 Sep SEO Specialist
Mercury is a UK-based multi-disciplinary marketing and communications business that specialises in raising the profile of our clients to help them communicate clearly, grow stronger and prosper.
We have won more than 75 nationally recognised awards between us and we are members of the Chartered Quality Institute, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and the Chartered Institute of Marketing. Together, we have worked for more than 800 organisations across the private, public and voluntary sectors in the last 12 years.
As part of our ongoing growth, we are now looking for an SEO specialist to help us ensure our clients’ websites continue to receive maximum online exposure.
The ideal candidate will analyse, review, and implement changes to websites so they are fully optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility using both onsite and offsite techniques.
- Review and analyse client sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed SEO reports for clients
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients ‘rank’ in major search engines
- Write articles and blogs for clients
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Liaise with third party websites to maximise online PR coverage
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed sites
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Degree in relevant subject
- Proven SEO experience
- Good writing skills
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Please send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org