09 Apr Digital Marketing Assistant
As part of our continued ongoing growth, we are now looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to help us ensure our clients’ digital presence continues to receive maximum online exposure through engaging, optimised and innovative campaigns.
As this role is working directly with our Head of Digital on a wide variety of clients, you must be an exceptional communicator and a methodical organiser with an energetic personality. Creativity and digital logic should be at the forefront of everything you do.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic Digital Marketing Assistant to join our busy digital team.
As our Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be helping to deliver effective creative digital solutions, adapted to our target audiences as well as for our clients, across a wide range of online projects involving social media, SEO and copywriting.
You will be working within the Mercury digital team including our web developers but will also work closely with other departments to contribute to digital marketing campaigns, which will have a direct impact on our clients business.
The ability to effectively communicate online, work directly with our Head of Digital to develop digital marketing strategies, extract and analyse data are all key parts of the role and you will be able to present your work and ideas in a clear and concise manner. Your working style will be immersive and creative, with client needs and objectives at the forefront of everything you do.
Previous agency experience is extremely desirable but not essential.
- Social Media: Manage, engage, interact and monitor social media channels for Mercury and our clients to drive prospects not only to social media platforms, but also to Mercury and client websites
- Use techniques to increase followers and likes on all Mercury and client social media platforms including: Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and future social networks
- Work with our Head of Digital to take Mercury and our clients online presence to the next level, by creating solid social media and SEO strategies while creating targeted and interesting content
- Be involved with our online marketing campaigns (creation of newsletters via Campaign Monitor for some of the company’s diverse audiences)
- Updating Mercury and clients WordPress website and provide feedback on opportunities for continued improvements to enhance SEO and conversions
Skills & experience:
We’re looking for someone who has a real passion for digital marketing, ideally with a portfolio of projects you have previously worked on. You will have achieved a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or have equivalent related experience.
This role would suit:
- Someone who can bolster the ambitions of a fast paced agency
- Someone with a clear passion for digital marketing, social media, branding and communication
- The ability to find fast and effective solutions to daily challenges.
- Someone looking for an opportunity to develop their digital marketing career
- Someone who thrives on the opportunity to influence our growth
- Someone with excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Great analytical skills, with previous experience using Google Analytics as well as social media tools and user tracking analytics
- Excellent communications skills
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Ability to work under pressure and towards strict deadlines
- Ability to multitask effectively
- A self starter who is able to think on their feet
- Someone with exceptional team-working skills
- Someone who is both enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop digital marketing skills
Sound like you? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org